Dr. Vickery’s Current Supplement List During the Pandemic
COVID-19 Update: March 20, 2020
Dr. Vickery’s current supplement list during the pandemic:
- Designs for Health Quercetin + Nettles – 3 capsules daily (Nettles are a source of vitamin C)
- Vitamin D plus K2 5000 units- one cap twice a day
- Pure Vitamin A (has vitamin a from cod liver oil and palmitate)- one cap twice daily
- Hepatothera Forte (NAC, lipoic acid, Milk Thistle)- one cap twice daily
- Natural Factors (or any organic brand) Oil of Oregano- one dropperful diluted in water daily
- Nordic Natural Omega 3,6,9- 2 caps daily with food
- Bio Schwartz or other brand turmeric curcumin- 3 capsules with dinner
- Elderberry extract, capsules or syrup
You can also eat more fish and take less Omega 3’s or cook with more turmeric and reduce the supplement. Liver is a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K, and other nutrients.
I also have a small scoop of mixed mushroom powders each day (Chaga, Cordyceps, Lions Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Maitake) – I use my friend’s brand- Ageless Energy
Due to my occupation, I am actively using these supplements and other strategies to strengthen my immune system. This is not all necessary. For those that can stay home, washing your hands, reducing worry and stress, proper breathing, exercise, sleep, and eating nutritious whole foods is sufficient. This is an opportunity to practice lifestyle changes that support a healthy body and mind both during this pandemic but also for the future.
Trackback from your site.